Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Forgetful Awesome Post 41

So, I don't know how I missed this, but I was looking through my blog and I noticed I missed a day. I actually didn't miss last Friday because the picture I meant for Friday was the ninja mask (notice the 12am on Saturday). I wanted this for Saturday's picture because that was the day my brother went home to Seattle. Normally I update this stuff at night and Saturday was CRAZY! Anyways...I have an awesome brother. I love him much. I think it is very cool that he lives in Seattle because he was always the quiet one in the family and I thought he would live close to our parents his whole life. He tests video games for a living. I miss him a ton and I wish he was still here, but he doesn't let his big bro boss him around anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment