Saturday, April 10, 2010

Awesome Day 25

I had a few pictures I took today that were awesomeblog worthy, but right before bed this happened. I watched 3 Ninjas with my daughter and now all she wants to do is Kung Fu stuff. So all day she has been kicking bad guys and her brother. Pretty awesome because her brother takes most hits pretty well. At this moment we were watching Kung Fu Panda.
A few things to note: 1. She is wearing a belt out of beads she made for her ninja outfit. 2. She fell asleep in a position that kinda reminds me of some sort of karate pose. 3. In her hand are a few of the toys she is always carrying around and when I tried to take them after this picture she clenched down real hard without waking up (just like a real ninja would if you tried to take a throwing star out of their hand while they were sleeping).
HiiiiiiiiiiYA!

No comments:

Post a Comment