Monday, April 19, 2010

Awesomely relaxing Day 34

So we are in Lamar with all my family for 4 whole days. This trip is awesome because it has been a year and a half since we have all been together because my brother lives in Seattle. Last Tuesday my brother flew in and gets to hang out for a couple of weeks (his feature blog is coming soon). The guy above is not my brother, well, he is, but not my brother from Seattle. The young man above is my sister's husband. He is blowing my wedding ring across the table. Why? It was an awesome game that was invented because I was spinning my ring while we were talking at the table after dinner. I found that if I spun it just right, I could spin it around the center piece and our cups to my dad who was on the other side of the table. Soon the goal was to see if we could get it all the way around the table. Then the goal was to try and get it around the table twice. We found that blowing the ring moved it the best. The picture above gives you an idea of how silly we looked while playing. It was awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment