Saturday, May 8, 2010

Wings of Awesome

I've decided to stop numbering my posts. There are only so many ways you can title a post when you are putting the number on there.
Also, I missed yesterday mainly because my sleep schedule was off because I went to go see the midnight showing of Iron Man 2. Needless to say, it was awesome. Go see it if you can.
Anyways, back to the pics...
This is a tray full of Wing Stop's wings, fries and AWESOME blu cheese dip. I was addicted to Wing Stop for the longest time and had to separate myself before I started a gambling addiction to pay for my Wing Stop addiction. Today was the first day in months and months that I have had Wing Stop. It. Was. Awesome. The manager still remembered my name and asked me where I have been. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment